Just for fun and to show my mom that this really can't be all that difficult I decided to break in to her blog and add this little comment for her:
Much to Sheila's dismay she has now been "forced to work at home." I'm not really sure why she complains so much it seems like she really just does more wandering about and complaining that I don't go on walks with her. Apparently it is my fault that she never changes out of her workout clothes. Yes, she is kind of letting herself go now that she doesn't leave the house anymore. It's a little sad to be honest. Although her new job situation has allowed her to slow down a bit she has remained as much of a slave-driver as ever when it comes to what I need to be doing.
You would think that our vacations would be a nice break from the madness of everyday life but Sheila being who she is had us up and running at the crack of dawn the whole time. It was almost a relief to get home and rest after the madness of vacation.
To be completely honest it has been an amazing summer and we have had so much fun together. It has been a relief to be home and have the chance defy my mother's demands that I work and basically be a lazy sod at home for the summer before heading back to the stresses of college.
As usual, she is yelling at me to go do something with her so I guess this is the end of the post
oh, no, she just got to three.... I guess I better head to time out
love ya Mom
- Kayla
13 years ago

4 comments:
Look Look! The McKay's can blog, too! Kayla, you should break into your mom's blog more often! That was so stinking funny!
I second Emily! Thanks Kayla!! More details about being forced to work at home.... I'm glad that she didn't get laid off.
It looks like someone else needs to start her own blog. More funnies! woo hoo
kayla you crack me up. i love you!! post more blogs. they are entertaining. and then get your mom to post too. :)
Post a Comment